中文简体 | 中文繁体 | Партнеры | 日本語 | 한글
your position :English > English Study  > Interesting English > English Corner  content
舌尖上的英语:为购物狂量身打造超实用口语
  • Anything is possible in luxury private planes
  • Enjoy magic hot springs in Japan
  • 50 unmissable tourism destinations in the world II
  • Trip to water town Zhouzhuang, China's Jiangsu
  • Qarhan Salt Lake in China's Qinghai
  • http://english.dbw.cn   2014-05-05 11:25:16
     

    知道世界上最另类的女人长啥样吗?就是看到店铺橱窗里硕大的“On Sale”无动于衷的那个。剩下的那些会两眼冒火地直冲进去,“血拼”到不知外面白天还是黑夜。国外的折扣季更是致命诱惑,姐妹们记好下面的句子去扫货吧。

    如果你喜欢自己慢慢淘,那就婉拒热心的店员:

    I'm just browsing。

    I'm just looking。

    我只是随便看看。

    如果你是忙到连逛街时间都没有的人,那就讨好店员吧:

    Could you help me pick up a dressy dress?

    可以帮我选一条美美的礼服吗?

    时尚界人士教导我们任何衣服都要亲自试穿:

    May I try this on?

    我可以试穿这件吗?

    Where is the fitting room?

    试衣间在哪里?

    买衣服买的不就是“适合自己”吗:

    Does this style look good on me?

    这件我穿好看吗?

    Does this make me look fat?

    我穿这件是不是看起来看胖?

    It fits me like a glove。

    这件衣服太有我的范儿了。

    It's not my size。

    这不是我的号码(太大或太小)。

    I don't like too much cleavage. My mom will kill me if she sees too much cleavage。

    我不喜欢太暴露的衣服。我妈要是看到我穿的太暴露会杀了我的。

    特别需要关注:

    What materials is this skirt made of?

    这条裙子是什么料子的?

    Is it machine-washable?

    可以机洗吗?

    Do you have this in other colors?

    有别的颜色吗?

    买衣服的快感之一不就是打折吗:

    Give me a discount。

    打个折吧。

    I want to check out。

    我要付款。

     

    Author:    Source: qq.com     Editor: Yang Fan

    share:
    Copyright © 2001-2011 DBW.CN All Rights Reserved.