中文简体 | 中文繁体 | Партнеры | 日本語 | 한글
your position :English > English Study  > Interesting English > New words  content
看美剧学英语:《绝望主妇8》" 我犯了法,就要受到惩罚 "
  • Anything is possible in luxury private planes
  • Enjoy magic hot springs in Japan
  • 50 unmissable tourism destinations in the world II
  • Trip to water town Zhouzhuang, China's Jiangsu
  • Qarhan Salt Lake in China's Qinghai
  • http://english.dbw.cn   2011-11-20 10:46:15
     
    【考考你】你在和我开玩笑吗?
    【剧情提示】Susan在帮朋友掩饰杀人的消息后,总是背负着强烈的负罪感,于是她故意犯法,想得到惩罚来让自己好受些。

     


    Laws have been broken. There must be consequences.


    我犯了法,就要受到惩罚

     

    I just wanna get home to my baby.


    我只想快点回家看我的宝贝儿

     

    I mean, look at her, all wrapped up,like the tastiest little burrito in fairview.


    你看她,包得严严实实的,像是美景镇最可口的小肉卷

     

    Oh, look at that.


    真是个可人儿

     

    Yeah.


    是啊

     

    That was not cool.


    你这可就不对了

     

    Now fortunately for you, I always carry a backup.


    遗憾的是,我总是多带一张以防万一

     

    Are you kidding me?


    你开玩笑吗?

     

    What do I have to do to get arrested here?


    我得怎么做你才会逮捕我?

     

    Lady, people like you used to drive me nuts.


    女士,我以前遇到你这种人很抓狂

     

    But nothing can faze me now that this sweet little girl's come into my life.


    可现在这个小天使进入了我的生活,什么都招惹不到我
     [1] [2] next

    Author:    Source: keke     Editor: Yang Fan

    share: