//english.dbw.cn 2017-11-14 09:47:06
* 2 cups of large, shell-on tiger prawns with heads on, defrosted or fresh
* Two tablespoons of cooking oil
* Handful of green onion, chopped
* Two tablespoons of rice wine for cooking，1 teaspoon salt
* To taste, pepper and honey
* Pat dry two cups of prawn. Cut the antennae and legs.
* Add salt and ground pepper to coat.
* Heat your pan or wok on high heat, until it is hot enough for a drop of water to instantly sizzle and evaporate.
* Add oil and most of the chopped green onion.
* With chopsticks, add the prawns and spread them so they don't overlap in the pan. Leave them to saute for about 30 seconds on each side, depending on the size of the prawns.
* With the prawns almost cooked through, quickly add the rice wine and honey to taste and coat prawns with the sauce.
* Garnish with the remaining chopped green onion and serve.
Author： Source：dbw.cn Editor：Yang Fan