中文简体 | 中文繁体 | Партнеры | 日本語 | 한글
您当前的位置 : 东北网  >  English  >  English Study  >  Interesting English  >  Translation
真人版《美女与野兽》里有哪些经典台词?
Take me away, mom
Animals on the Road
  • “Water Margin” on eggs
  • Cat the occupier
  • Adorable animals pose like stars
  • Cuddle up together, battling against blizzard
  • Sunshine in the life
  • //english.dbw.cn  2017-04-11 11:03:44
     

      上个周末让小伙伴们日思夜想的真人版《美女与野兽》终于上映了~艾玛女神版的美女和大表哥版的野兽,你萌可还满意?华丽丽的画面+一波演技派客串,忙着舔屏的同时,影片里哪些台词最让你念念不忘呢?

      Belle: Have you really read every one of these books?

      贝尔:这里的每本书你都读过?

      Beast: No, some of them are in Greek.

      野兽:没有,它们有些是希腊文的。

      Beast: Think of the one thing that you've always wanted. See it in your mind's eye and feel it in your heart.

      野兽:想想你一直梦寐以求的事情。在你的脑海中呈现,用你的心灵去感受。

      Belle: What are you?

      贝尔:你是什么?

      Lumiere: I'm Lumiere!

      卢米埃:我是卢米埃!

      Belle: And... you can talk?

      贝尔:可是……你会讲话?

      Cogsworth: Well, of course he can talk! That's all he ever does!

      葛士华:得了,他当然会讲话!他从来就是这样!

      Belle: [to a hairbrush] What's your name?

      贝尔:(对发刷说)你叫什么名字?

      Cogsworth: That's a hairbrush.

      葛士华:那就是个发刷。

      Beast: Will you join me for dinner?

      野兽:你愿意和我共进晚餐吗?

      Belle: You take me as your prisoner, and now you want to have dinner with me? Are you insane?

      贝尔:你拿我当囚犯,现在还让我与你共进晚餐?你是疯了吗?

      Belle: I'd starve before I'd ever eat with you!

      贝尔:我宁愿饿死也不和你一起吃饭!

      Beast: Well, be my guest! Go ahead and starve!

      野兽:好啊,随你便!饿死吧!

      Beast: If she doesn't eat with me, then she doesn't eat at all!

      野兽:如果她不和我一起吃,那就什么也别吃!

      Belle: I never thanked you for saving my life.

      贝尔:我从未谢过你的救命之恩。

      Beast: I never thanked YOU for not leaving me to be eaten by wolves...

      野兽:我也不曾谢过你没丢下我去喂狼……

      Beast: What are you doing here? What did you do to it?

      野兽:你在这儿干什么?你对它做了什么?

      Belle: Nothing!

      贝尔:什么也没有!

      Beast: Do you realize what you could have done? You could have damage the rose! Get out of here! GO!

      野兽:你知道你会造成什么吗?你会毁了这玫瑰!出去!滚!

      Belle: What happens when the last petal falls?

      贝尔:最后一片花瓣落下会发生什么?

      Lumiere: The master remains a beast forever...

      卢米埃:主人会永远成为野兽……

      Cogsworth: ...and we become antiques!

      葛士华:……我们也会变成古董!

    Author:    Source:qq.com    Editor:Yang Fan

    share: 0
    Copyright © 2001-2011 DBW.CN All Rights Reserved.